TGS Water Ltd was commissioned by Norwegian Refugee Council to carry out the motorization of 3 No boreholes in Bidibidi Refugee Settlement, Yumbe District.
The project consisted of the following components:
- Supply and Installation of 3No. Generators, one on each of the Boreholes.
- Supply and installation of 3 No. Grundfos pumps, panels and all related accessories and fittings.
- Supply and installation of Transmission Pipeline from the Borehole to a suitable point where trucks can pick water from.
- Construction of 3 No. fittings chambers, complete with all necessary fittings.
- Supply and installation of HDPE pumping main, distribution mains and all related fittings and connections.
- Preparation of an O&M manual, including training of the operator.
All the above were successfully constructed and implemented and the system is still functioning well to date.